Black Duck Hub Service Broker for PCF Architecture
How it works
- The developer runs the cf push command.
- The meta-buildpack is invoked and claims the build.
- The meta-buildpack proceeds to invoke the appropriate programming language buildpack.
- The language buildpack detects and claims the build, and produces a droplet.
- Control passes back to the meta-buildpack. Decorator buildpacks invoke, including the Black Duck Hub Decorator Scan buildpack.
- If the app is bound to the black-duck-scan service, the droplet contents are scanned by the Black Duck Hub.
- Black Duck open source metadata information displays in the Black Duck Hub, such as:
- Operational risk
- Policy violation status