AppDynamics Application Performance Monitoring for Pivotal Cloud Foundry
The AppDynamics Application Monitoring for Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) allows you to easily deploy AppDynamics-monitored applications on Pivotal Cloud Foundry using an AppDynamics marketplace service. AppDynamics Platform Monitoring for PCF provides visibility into the PCF platform where your AppDynamics-monitored applications are deployed.
AppDynamics Application Performance Monitoring for PCF supports performance monitoring of application metrics. AppDynamics agent code embedded or bundled with an application instruments the application code and publishes performance monitoring metrics and other details back to the Application Dashboard in the AppDynamics Controller web UI.
|Release date||December 11, 2018|
|Pivotal Cloud Foundry Operations Manager||v2.0.7 or later, v2.1.x, v2.2.x, and v2.3.x|
|Pivotal Application Service (formerly Elastic Runtime)||v2.0.7 or later, v2.1.x, v2.2.x, and v2.3.x|
|IaaS support||AWS, Azure, GCP, OpenStack, and vSphere|
|AppDynamics Controller Version||v4.4.x or later|
- Starting with v4.5.545, AppDynamics Analytics is managed in a separate tile published on Pivotal Network. Install the Analytics tile separately.
- Upgrades from AppDynamics v1.x are not supported. If you previously installed AppDynamics v1.x, uninstall it and install the latest version.
- The tile cannot be used for Ops Manager with any Cloud Foundry version lower than v2.0.7, because the Loggregator component (reverse_log_proxy) needed for extracting the KPI metrics is not exposed.
- AppDynamics Controller v4.4.x or later
- An AppDynamics account
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry v2.0.7 or later
Provide any bugs, feature requests, or questions to the Pivotal Cloud Foundry Feedback list.
Users interested in AppDynamics can sign up for a free trial license.