AppDynamics Application Analytics for PCF
AppDynamics Application Analytics for Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) provides Transaction Analytics in real-time to connect application performance, users, and business outcomes. Data is automatically collected and correlated to get insights into IT operations, customer experience, and business outcomes.
|Release date||December 13, 2018|
|Pivotal Cloud Foundry Operations Manager||v2.0.7 and later, v2.1.x, v2.2.x, and v2.3.x|
|Pivotal Application Service (formerly Elastic Runtime)||v2.0.x, v2.1.x, v2.2.x, and v2.3.x|
|IaaS support||AWS, Azure, GCP, OpenStack, and vSphere|
|AppDynamics Controller Version||4.5.x and 4.4.x|
Application Analytics for PCF includes the following key features:
- Leverage Transaction Analytics to answer questions in real-time about performance and business metrics.
- Get rapid time to value with automated data collection and correlation without code changes.
- Drive business outcomes through correlation between performance and business data.
- Automatically collect and correlate 100% of business transactions to optimize application performance.
- Capture and analyze every business and performance detail of every business transaction flowing through your applications.
- Optimize application performance through auto-correlated data relationships about a particular business transaction (add to cart, checkout, etc) flowing through complex web of distributed application architectures.
- AppDynamics Controller v4.5.x and v4.4.x
- An AppDynamics account with an Analytics License
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry v2.0.7 or later
Please provide any bugs, feature requests, or questions to the Pivotal Cloud Foundry Feedback list.
Users interested in AppDynamics can sign up for a free trial license.