AppDynamics Application Analytics for PCF
The AppDynamics Application Analytics for PCF tile supports collecting Transaction Analytics in real-time from PCF apps to connect application performance, user experience, and business outcomes. It deploys an analytics agent in the PCF environment that will forward transaction analytics events from PCF apps to an AppDynamics Events Service.
|Release date||June 30, 2019|
|Pivotal Cloud Foundry Operations Manager||v2.2.x, v2.3.x, v2.4.x, v2.5.x, v2.6.x|
|Pivotal Application Service (formerly Elastic Runtime)||v2.2.x, v2.3.x, v2.4.x, v2.5.x, v2.6.x|
|BOSH stemcell version||Ubuntu Xenial|
|IaaS support||AWS, Azure, GCP, OpenStack, and vSphere|
|AppDynamics Controller Version||4.5.x and 4.4.x|
WARNING: Appdynamics Application Analytics for PCF v4.5.545 and earlier require a Ubuntu Trusty stemcell. The end-of-life date for Ubuntu Trusty is April 2019. If a security vulnerability is found on this stemcell after April, it will not be fixed.
Application Analytics for PCF includes the following key features:
- Leverage Transaction Analytics to answer questions in real-time about performance and business metrics.
- Get rapid time to value with automated data collection and correlation without code changes.
- Drive business outcomes through correlation between performance and business data.
- Automatically collect and correlate 100% of business transactions to optimize application performance.
- Capture and analyze every business and performance detail of every business transaction flowing through your applications.
- Optimize application performance through auto-correlated data relationships about a particular business transaction (add to cart, checkout, etc) flowing through complex web of distributed application architectures.
- AppDynamics Controller v4.5.x and v4.4.x
- An AppDynamics account with an Analytics License
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry v2.0.7 or later
Please provide any bugs, feature requests, or questions to the Pivotal Cloud Foundry Feedback list.
Users interested in AppDynamics can sign up for a free trial license.