AppDynamics Application Analytics for VMware Tanzu
Note: This tile is planned to be deprecated. We suggest using agentless analytics, which does not need an Appdynamics Analytics Agent installed via the AppDynamics Analytics tile. See Deploying Analytics without the Analytics agent for further details
The AppDynamics Application Analytics for VMware Tanzu tile supports collecting Transaction Analytics in real-time from VMware Tanzu apps to connect application performance, user experience, and business outcomes. It deploys an analytics agent in the VMware Tanzu environment that will forward transaction analytics events from VMware Tanzu apps to an AppDynamics Events Service.
|Release date||July 3, 2020|
|VMware Tanzu Operations Manager||v2.5.x, v2.6.x, v2.7.x, v2.8.x, v2.9.x, v2.10.x|
|Tanzu Application Service (formerly Elastic Runtime)||v2.5.x, v2.6.x, v2.7.x, v2.8.x, v2.9.x, v.2.10.x|
|BOSH stemcell version||Ubuntu Xenial|
|IaaS support||AWS, Azure, GCP, OpenStack, and vSphere|
|AppDynamics Controller Version||4.5.x and 4.4.x|
Application Analytics for VMware Tanzu includes the following key features:
- Leverage Transaction Analytics to answer questions in real-time about performance and business metrics.
- Get rapid time to value with automated data collection and correlation without code changes.
- Drive business outcomes through correlation between performance and business data.
- Automatically collect and correlate 100% of business transactions to optimize application performance.
- Capture and analyze every business and performance detail of every business transaction flowing through your applications.
- Optimize application performance through auto-correlated data relationships about a particular business transaction (add to cart, checkout, etc) flowing through complex web of distributed application architectures.
- AppDynamics Controller v4.5.x and v4.4.x
- An AppDynamics account with an Analytics License
- VMware Tanzu v2.0.7 or later
Please provide any bugs, feature requests, or questions to the VMware Tanzu Feedback list.
Users interested in AppDynamics can sign up for a free trial license.