Altoros Jenkins for PCF
This documentation describes Altoros Jenkins for Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
Jenkins is a self-contained, open source automation server which can be used to automate all sorts of tasks such as building, testing, and deploying software. Jenkins helps teams to solve automation challenges in CI/CD when deploying applications to cloud native architectures.
Altoros Jenkins for PCF allows you to configure and deploy Jenkins CI master and node followers.
Altoros Jenkins for PCF includes the following key features:
- Open-source Jenkins v2.46.2
- Master/follower Jenkins architecture
- Nodes preconfigured with Cloud Foundry plugins
|Release date||December 19, 2017|
|Software component version||v1.0.2|
|Compatible Ops Manager version(s)||v1.9.x, v1.10.x, and v1.11.x|
|Compatible Elastic Runtime version(s)||v1.9.x, v1.10.x, and v1.11.x|
|Compatible Pivotal Application Services (PAS)* version(s)||v2.0.0|
|IaaS support||AWS, OpenStack, and vSphere|
* As of PCF v2.0, Elastic Runtime is renamed Pivotal Application Service (PAS). If your tile supports PCF 2.0, it will use PAS, not Elastic Runtime.
Altoros Jenkins for PCF has the following requirement:
- Elastic Runtime v1.9, v1.10 or v1.11