Installing and Configuring Aerospike Service Broker for PCF
This topic describes how to install and configure the Aerospike Service Broker for Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
To install and configure the Aerospike Service Broker tile, perform the following steps:
Download the product file from Pivotal Network.
Upload the product file on the Ops Manager Installation Dashboard.
Click Add next to the uploaded Aerospike Service Broker tile in the Ops Manager Available Products view to add it to your staging area.
Click the newly added Aerospike Service Broker tile.
From the Settings tab, click Aerospike Configuration.
Under Custom Properties for Aerospike, complete the following fields:
- Aerospike DB Host: Enter the hostname or IP address of one of the nodes of your Aerospike cluster.
- Aerospike DB Port: Ensure the port number is correct. This should match the service port as configured on the Aerospike database.
- Aerospike License Type: Select Community or Enterprise.
- Aerospike Admin Namespace: Enter the namespace that the Aerospike Service Broker will use to store service and application bindings.
- Aerospike User and Aerospike Password: If you have deployed the Enterprise Edition of the Aerospike database server, enter the User and Password for the account that the Service Broker will use to access the Aerospike database.
Return to the Ops Manager Installation Dashboard and click Apply Changes to install the Aerospike Service Broker for PCF tile.