a9s Redis for PCF Release Notes
Release Date: October 6, 2017
- Added High Available Cluster with Redis Sentinel
- Improve memory handling
- Fix issue when backup settings keep empty
- GA Release
Release Date: June 1, 2017
- Added a Backup Manager that allows the creation of manual and automatic backups and manual recoveries.
- Added a Service Guard that creates security groups for your instance.
Known issues in this release:
- Failed backups with empty configuration — The Backup Manager schedules backups even when its settings are left empty and these backups are displayed as “failed” in the Backup Manager API.
Release Date: April 20, 2017
Features included in this release:
- On-demand service instance provisioning.
- Service instance isolation.
- Smoke tests errand. See Configure Errands.
- Service instance plan upgrade.
- Logging and monitoring.