a9s RabbitMQ for PCF Release Notes
Release Date: August 24, 2018
- Added Service Dashboard that allows the end user to trigger and restore backups itself.
- Added a9s RabbitMQ v3.6 and v3.7
- Compatible to PCF v1.12 and above
- Added default syslog and Graphite endpoints for service instances.
Release Date: June 9, 2017
- Added a Backup Manager that allows the creation of manual and automatic backups and manual recoveries.
- Added a Service Guard that creates security groups for your instance.
Known issues in this release:
- Failed backups with empty configuration — The Backup Manager schedules backups even when its settings are left empty. These backups are displayed as
failedin the Backup Manager API.
Release Date: April 17, 2017
Features included in this release:
- On-demand service instance provisioning.
- Service instance isolation
- High availability
- Smoke tests errand - see Configure Errands.
- Service instance plan upgrade
- Logging and monitoring