a9s PostgreSQL for PCF Release Notes
These are release notes for a9s PostgreSQL for Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
Release Date: April 20, 2017
- Added icon for Apps Manager
Release Date: March 14, 2017
- Service Instance Capacity Upgrade
- Logging and Monitoring
- Removed stemcell from tile to the a9s Bosh for PCF tile
- Remove restriction to have three AZs configured in the a9s Bosh for PCF
Release Date: December 9, 2016
The a9s PostgreSQL for Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) tile is based on a9s PostgreSQL, which was developed in 2014 and is tested on paas.anynines.com. This release is marked as Beta because it represents the first PCF release.
Features included in this release:
- On-Demand Service Instance Provisioning
- Service Instance Isolation
- High Availability