Release Notes for a9s Elasticsearch for PCF
Release Date: May 19, 2017
- Plans with SSL support
- Service Guard has been included. Service Guard manages Application Security Groups for your service instance.
Release Date: April 20, 2017
- Added icon for Apps Manager
Release Date: March 16, 2017
Changed the required versions for the a9s Consul DNS for PCF and a9s BOSH for PCF tiles so that a9s Elasticsearch for PCF can be installed with the latest versions of the other two tiles.
Release Date: January 30, 2017
- Added a smoke-tests errand. For more information, see Errands.
- Updated Elasticsearch to v5.1.2
Release Date: January 12, 2017
The a9s Elasticsearch for Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) tile is based on a9s Elasticsearch, which was developed in 2016 and is tested on paas.anynines.com. This release is marked as Beta because it represents the first PCF release. The entire feature set of a9s Elasticsearch will be added to a9s Elasticsearch for PCF in subsequent releases.
Features included in this release:
- On-Demand Service Instance Provisioning
- Service Instance Isolation
- High Availability