Pivotal recommends that you upgrade to the latest version of your current minor line, then upgrade to the latest available version of the new minor line. For example, if you use an older v2.0.x version, upgrade to the latest v2.0.x version before upgrading to the latest v2.1.x version.
For product versions and upgrade paths, see the Product Compatibility Matrix.
Release Date: May 8, 2018
Fixes an issue where updating a service instance may hang indefinitely after MySQL crashes.
MySQL user for collecting metrics scoped to only connect over localhost.
Requires stemcell 3445.42.
Release Date: March 15, 2018
Upgrades Percona Server to 5.7.20-21.
Requires stemcell 3445.28.
Release Date: February 8, 2018
- Requires stemcell 3445.24.
- When configuring backups to an S3-compatible endpoint, region is no longer a required property.
Release Date: January 19, 2018
- Requires stemcell 3445.23.
- Protects against orphaning a disk when updating a service instance to a plan in a different availability zone (AZ).
Release Date: November 15, 2017
- Requires stemcell 3445.16.
Release Date: October 15, 2017
- Provides a new restore utility on each service instance to make restoring from a backup artifact easier. For more information, see Restore the Service Instance.
- Adds the ability to enable or disable
lower_case_table_namesfor all MySQL service instances or only specific service instances. This helps when migrating from legacy systems that need case insensitivity. For more informatation, see configure MySQL.
Changes several MySQL server default configurations to provide better consistency and expected behavior when migrating from the MySQL for PCF v1 series.
Upgrades several dependencies including,
The origin for all MySQL metrics is now
p-mysqlto better reflect the service name.
Requires stemcell 3421.20.
This version of the tile can only be installed in an Ops Manager v1.11 or later environment.
Fixes a known issue in the v2.0 series where smoke tests failed if port 80 was blocked for internal traffic. All traffic from the smoke-tests errand now goes through port 443.