Configuring a Single Sign-On Service Provider
Warning: Single Sign‑On for Pivotal Cloud Foundry v1.8 is no longer supported because it has reached the End of General Support (EOGS) phase as defined by the Support Lifecycle Policy. To stay up to date with the latest software and security updates, upgrade to a supported version.
This topic describes how to add an external identity provider to your Pivotal Single Sign-On (SSO) service plan.
Log into the SSO dashboard at
https://p-identity.YOUR-SYSTEM-DOMAINas a Plan Administrator.
Select your plan and click Manage Identity Providers on the drop-down menu.
Click New Identity Provider to create a new identity provider.
To create a new identity provider, perform the following steps:
- Enter an identity provider name into Identity Provider Name.
- (Optional) Enter a description into Identity Provider Description.
- Click SAML File Metadata (optional) follwed by clicking the Upload Identity Provider Metadata button to upload your metadata XML.
- (Optional) Under Advanced SAML Settings, click Attribute Mappings to enter the mappings.
Click Create Identity Provider.
Click Resource Permissions.
Click New Permissions Mapping and perform the following steps:
- Enter a Group Name.
- For Select Permissions, select the permissions that the members of the group from the external identity provider should have access to.
Navigate to the identity provider list.
Click Group Whitelist and enter the group names from the external identity provider that should be propagated in the ID token.