Configure a Single Sign-On Service Provider
This topic describes how to add an external identity provider to your Pivotal Single Sign-On (SSO) service plan.
- Download the metadata from your Active Directory Federation Services server at the following URL:
Log in to the SSO dashboard at
https://p-identity.YOUR-SYSTEM-DOMAINas a Plan Administrator.
Select your plan and click Manage Identity Providers on the drop-down menu.
Click New Identity Provider to create a new identity provider.
To create a new identity provider, perform the following steps:
- Enter an identity provider name in Identity Provider Name.
- (Optional) Enter a description in Identity Provider Description.
- Click SAML File Metadata (optional), then click Upload Identity Provider Metadata to upload your metadata XML.
- (Optional) Under Advanced SAML Settings, click Attribute Mappings to enter the mappings.
Click Create Identity Provider.
Click Resource Permissions.
Click New Permissions Mapping and perform the following steps:
- Enter a Group Name.
- For Select Permissions, select the permissions to grant to the members of the group from the external identity provider.
Navigate to the identity provider list.
Click Group Whitelist and enter the group names from the external identity provider that should be propagated in the ID token.