Configuring a Single Sign-On Service Provider
Warning: Pivotal Single Sign-On v1.11 is no longer supported because it has reached the End of General Support (EOGS) phase as defined by the Support Lifecycle Policy. To stay up to date with the latest software and security updates, upgrade to a supported version.
This topic describes how to add an external identity provider to your Pivotal Single Sign‑On service plan.
Log in to the SSO Operator Dashboard at
https://p-identity.SYSTEM-DOMAINas a Plan Administrator.
Select your plan and click Manage Identity Providers on the drop-down menu.
Click New Identity Provider to create a new identity provider.
To create a new identity provider, perform the following steps:
- Enter an identity provider name in Identity Provider Name.
- (Optional) Enter a description in Identity Provider Description.
- Click SAML File Metadata (optional), then click Upload Identity Provider Metadata to upload your metadata XML.
- (Optional) Under Advanced SAML Settings, click Attribute Mappings to enter the mappings.
Click Create Identity Provider.
Click Resource Permissions.
Click New Permissions Mapping and perform the following steps:
- Enter a Group Name.
- For Select Permissions, select the permissions that the members of the group from the external identity provider should have access to.
Navigate to the identity provider list.
Click Group Whitelist and enter the group names from the external identity provider that should be propagated in the ID token.