Note: Pivotal has renamed Single Sign‑On for Pivotal Cloud Foundry to Pivotal Single Sign‑On.
Note: Pivotal has renamed Pivotal Cloud Foundry to Pivotal Platform.
These are release notes for the Pivotal Single Sign‑On.
For product versions and upgrade paths, see Product Compatibility Matrix.
Release Date: September 5, 2019
New features and changes in this release:
- Authorization Code and Client Credentials Multi-Grant Type: Pivotal Single Sign‑On v1.10.0 adds support for multiple grant types. This feature enables app developers to build Web + Service-to-Service apps that can use both user and app resources. For more information, see Web + Service-to-Service App.
- Accessibility Design Improvements: The SSO Developer Dashboard has more visual cues to help navigate through the UI and improve accessibility.
- UX Enhancement: The SSO Developer Dashboard has the following usability enhancements:
- Error messages are clearer.
- User authorization scopes, app authorization scopes, and admin permissions scopes are more distinct.
- Tooltips and page navigation have been improved.
- Stemcell Update: The major stemcell line is now the 315 series for Ubuntu Xenial.
This release fixes the following issues:
Maximum Branding Size: If logos and favicons are larger than 64 KB, then the installation of the Pivotal Single Sign‑On tile fails.
SSO Developer Dashboard Login: If an operator configures more than 60 plans, developers are prevented from logging into the SSO Developer Dashboard.
There are no known issues for this release.
To view the release notes for another product version, select the version from the dropdown at the top of this page.