Testing OIDC Integrations
This topic describes how a Pivotal Platform administrator can test the OpenID Connect (OIDC) connection between a Pivotal Single Sign‑On service plan acting as an Identity Provider (IDP), and another Pivotal Single Sign‑On service plan acting as a Relying Party (RP).
Testing Your Pivotal Single Sign‑On Connection
- Log in to Apps Manager at
- Navigate to the org and space where your app is located.
- Locate the service instance of the Pivotal Single Sign‑On plan bound to your app.
- Select the service instance.
- Click Manage.
- In the Apps tab, click your app.
- Under Identity Providers, select the SSO Identity Plan Origin. Remove any other identity providers.
- Return to Apps Manager.
- Click the URL listed below your app to access the app.
- Log in to the app. You will be redirected to the IDP to authenticate.
- Sign in to the IDP.
- If necessary, authorize the necessary scopes to connect the IDP with your app. If you need to do this, the IDP will prompt you.
- After authorizing the scopes, you should be logged into the app.