Concourse for Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) is a continuous integration and delivery tool that lets you build and monitor scalable pipelines seamlessly. This topic describes how to install Concourse and what you need to install it successfully.
- A supported IaaS provider: AWS, Azure, GCP, or vSphere
- A BOSH Director. Do not use the Ops Manager Director associated with an existing PCF deployment.
- BOSH CLI v2
- Concourse + Garden Run-C BOSH releases downloaded from Pivotal Network
- The stemcell for your IaaS downloaded from Pivotal Network
- Configure your IaaS environment by modifying your cloud config for BOSH deployment.
- Prepare the Concourse deployment manifest. You can write your own manifest or modify a template with your unique configuration.
Note: You will also need to configure authentication. Follow the instructions in Authentication.
tls_keyvalues in the manifest.
- Prepare the
cloud-config.ymlfile and upload it to your BOSH Director with
- Deploy Concourse with
bosh deploy. Refer to the BOSH CLI documentation for more information. After Concourse deploys, a success message displays.
That’s it! You just deployed Concourse.