Recommended Usage and Limitations
Warning: Pivotal Cloud Cache v1.8 is no longer supported because it has reached the End of General Support (EOGS) phase as defined by the Support Lifecycle Policy. To stay up to date with the latest software and security updates, upgrade to a supported version.
- See Design Patterns for descriptions of the variety of design patterns that Pivotal Cloud Cache supports.
- Cloud Cache stores objects in key/value format, where “value” can be any object.
- See gfsh Command Restrictions for limitations on the use of gfsh commands.
- Cloud Cache does not support scaling down of the cluster.
- Cloud Cache does not support plan migrations—for example,
-pflag with the