Recommended Usage and Limitations
Warning: Pivotal Cloud Cache v1.7 is no longer supported because it has reached the End of General Support (EOGS) phase as defined by the Support Lifecycle Policy. To stay up to date with the latest software and security updates, upgrade to a supported version.
- See Design Patterns for descriptions of the variety of design patterns that PCC supports.
- PCC stores objects in key/value format, where value can be any object.
- See gfsh Command Restrictions for limitations on the use of gfsh commands.
- Scale down of the cluster is not supported.
- Plan migrations, for example,
-pflag with the
cf update-servicecommand, are not supported.