Pivotal Cloud Cache Developer Guide
Warning: Pivotal Cloud Cache v1.7 is no longer supported because it has reached the End of General Support (EOGS) phase as defined by the Support Lifecycle Policy. To stay up to date with the latest software and security updates, upgrade to a supported version.
This document describes how a Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) app developer can choose a service plan, create and delete Pivotal Cloud Cache (PCC) service instances, and bind an app.
You must install the Cloud Foundry Command Line Interface (cf CLI) to run the commands in this topic.
In this topic:
- Viewing All Plans Available for Pivotal Cloud Cache
- Creating a Pivotal Cloud Cache Service Instance
- Set Up WAN-Separated Service Instances
- Setting Up Servers for an Inline Cache
- Deleting a Service Instance
- Updating a Pivotal Cloud Cache Service Instance
- gfsh Command Restrictions
- Accessing a Service Instance
- Using Pivotal Cloud Cache
- Scripting Common Operations
- Developing an App Under TLS
- Connecting a Spring Boot App to Pivotal Cloud Cache with Session State Caching
- Creating Continuous Queries Using Spring Data GemFire