VSD System Requirements
VSD works on Linux, macOS, and Windows platforms.
64-Bit Platform Support
VSD is a 32-bit application. If you are running VSD on a 64-bit operating system, you may need to install 32-bit OS libraries to run the application if they are not already installed. On Linux, to find out which libraries are missing you can try running the following:
For 64-bit Windows, you can modify the scripts and executables as described in the note below.
Windows 7 and Later Support
To use VSD on Windows 7, perform the following steps:
- Start Windows Explorer and navigate to the
PRODUCT-DIRcorresponds to the installation location.
- Right click and select properties for
- Select the Compatibility tab.
- Click “Run this program in compatibility mode for” and then select Windows XP SP3.
- Repeat steps for all the other executables in the