Working with Service Instances
This document describes how an app developer can choose a service plan, create and delete VMware Tanzu GemFire for VMs service instances, and bind an app.
You must install the Cloud Foundry Command Line Interface (cf CLI) to run the commands in this topic.
In this topic:
- View Available Plans
- Create or Delete a Service Instance
- Upgrade a Single Service Instance
- Updating a VMware Tanzu GemFire for VMs Service Instance
- Monitoring VMware Tanzu GemFire for VMs Service Instances
- Service Instance Sharing
- Set Up Service Instances Across a Wide Area Network (WAN)
- Setting Up Servers for an Inline Cache
- Accessing a Service Instance
- Using gfsh
- Connecting a Spring Boot App to VMware Tanzu GemFire for VMs with Session State Caching
- Creating Continuous Queries Using Spring Data GemFire