Recommended Usage and Limitations
- See Design Patterns
for descriptions of the variety of design patterns that VMware Tanzu GemFire for VMs supports.
- Tanzu GemFire stores objects in key/value format,
where the value can be any object.
- See gfsh Command Restrictions for limitations on the use of gfsh commands.
- Tanzu GemFire does not support scaling down the cluster.
- Tanzu GemFire does not support plan migrations.
-p option to the
cf update-service command is not supported.
- Tanzu GemFire does not publish locator metrics for service
instances created as Co-located Single VM plans or Co-located Multi VM plans.