Credential and Identity Management
Page last updated:
The topics in this section describe different aspects of identity management, including credential management handled by CredHub, user creation and permissions management, and authentication for Ops Manager.
These topics provide general information about credential and identity management in Ops Manager:
CredHub provides centralized credential management in Ops Manager. Credentials can include passwords, certificates, and SSH keys.
CredHub centralizes and secures credential generation, storage, lifecycle management, and system access.
These topics provide general information about CredHub:
Ops Manager uses User Account and Authentication (UAA) to manage account roles and permissions in Ops Manager runtimes.
UAA supports access control as OAuth2 services and can store user information internally, or connect to external user stores through LDAP or SAML.
These topics provide general information about UAA:
These topics describe how to manage Ops Manager roles and user accounts in Ops Manager:
- Creating and Managing Users with the UAA CLI (UAAC)
- Adding Existing SAML or LDAP Users to a Ops Manager Deployment
These topics provide information about Ops Manager roles and permissions:
- Creating UAA Clients for BOSH Director
- Configuring Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) in Ops Manager
- Creating and Managing Ops Manager User Accounts
These topics provide information about TAS for VMs roles and permissions:
- Orgs, Spaces, Roles, and Permissions:
- Creating New TAS for VMs User Accounts
- Managing User Roles with Apps Manager
These topics provide information about TKGI roles and permissions: