Metrics Forwarder for PCF
This documentation describes Metrics Forwarder for PCF.
Metrics Forwarder for PCF enables users to do the following:
- Configure apps to emit custom metrics to Loggregator.
- Read custom metrics from the Loggregator Firehose using a Firehose consumer of their choice, including community and third-party nozzles.
The following table provides version and version-support information about Metrics Forwarder for PCF.
|Release date||December 21, 2017|
|Compatible Ops Manager version(s)||v2.2x, v2.1.x, v2.0.x, and v1.12.x|
|Compatible Elastic Runtime* version(s)||v1.12.0|
|Compatible Pivotal Application Service (PAS)* version(s)||v2.2.x, v2.1.x, and v2.0.x|
|IaaS support||AWS, Azure, GCP, OpenStack, and vSphere|
* As of PCF v2.0, Elastic Runtime is renamed Pivotal Application Service (PAS).
You must install the following products to start using Metrics Forwarder for PCF:
- PCF Elastic Runtime v1.11 or v1.12
- PCF Ops Manager v1.11 or v1.12
These products are available on Pivotal Network.
The total number of metrics that Metrics Forwarder for PCF can accept depends on the capacity of your Loggregator components.