Pivotal GemFire for Pivotal Cloud Foundry
NOTE This product has been discontinued. Technical Guidance ends August 31, 2019.
This documentation describes how to install, configure and use GemFire for Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Current GemFire for Pivotal Cloud Foundry Details
- Version: 1.7.0
- Release Date: 19th September 2016
- Software component version: GemFire 8.2.1, Spring Data GemFire 1.8.2, Java 8 (JDK/JRE 8u60)
- Compatible Ops Manager Version(s): 1.7.x, 1.8.x
- Compatible Elastic Runtime Version(s): 1.7.x, 1.8.x
- Compatible Java Buildpack Version(s): 3.6, 3.7.1
- vSphere support? Yes
- AWS support? Yes
- IPSec support? Yes
Upgrading to the Latest Version
This version of Pivotal GemFire for Pivotal Cloud Foundry supports upgrading from all the previous versions of the product. Running service instances are automatically upgraded one node at a time. If you configured your clusters with data redundancy, then the upgrade process requires no downtime and results in no data loss.
Note: Upgrades from Alpha or Beta versions of the software are not supported.
The documentation contains the following topics:
- Release Notes
- Installing GemFire for Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Using GemFire for Pivotal Cloud Foundry
For more information about Pivotal GemFire, see the Pivotal GemFire Documentation.
For more information about Pivotal Cloud Foundry, see the Pivotal Cloud Foundry Documentation.