Page last updated:
Release Date: July 20, 2021
Fixed kp issues:
- Fix bug that prevented
kp import from reading the descriptor from stdin.
- Fix bug that incorrectly uploaded unrecognized jars with
- Fix possible nil pointer dereference on
kp image status
New Stacks Operator release with patched base stack images
Tanzu Build Service 1.2.2 ships with the following components:
Release Date: June 17, 2021
- Relaxed Image name validation to fix an issue that could prevent TBS from building existing images.
Tanzu Build Service 1.2.1 ships with the following components:
Release Date: June 11, 2021
1.2.0 represents the third minor GA release of Tanzu Build Service.
This release includes a few notable new features:
- TanzuNet DependencyUpdater which will allow your Tanzu Build Service Cluster to automatically update its dependencies when new dependency descriptors are published to TanzuNet
- Add support Azure Devops and TFS git repos
- Installation utilizes the imgpkg bundle and imgpkg cli
- Support for project.toml descriptor
- TBS will run windows build pods on a cluster installed with a CA cert
- Notary will sign images when configured with git secrets
- Increased Memory limits to prevent OOM errors
- Installation has changed, see installation docs for new process using
kpcli will default branches to
Tanzu Build Service 1.2.0 ships with the following components:
Tanzu Build Service supports and utilizes Tanzu Buildpacks.
Build Service can be installed on any Kubernetes cluster (v1.18 or later).
v1.1.* can be upgraded to v1.2.*. Please follow the install process to upgrade.