Using Apps Manager
Page last updated:
Warning: VMware Tanzu Application Service for VMs (TAS for VMs) v2.9 is no longer supported because it has reached the End of General Support (EOGS) phase as defined by the Support Lifecycle Policy. To stay up to date with the latest software and security updates, upgrade to a supported version.
The web-based Apps Manager application helps you manage users, organizations, spaces, and applications.
Table of Contents
- Getting Started with Apps Manager
- Managing Orgs and Spaces Using Apps Manager
- Managing User Roles with Apps Manager
- Managing Apps and Service Instances Using Apps Manager
- Viewing ASGs in Apps Manager
- Monitoring Instance Usage with Apps Manager
- Configuring Spring Boot Actuator Endpoints for Apps Manager
- Using Spring Boot Actuator Endpoints with Apps Manager