About Apps Manager
Page last updated:
The web-based Apps Manager application helps you manage users, organizations, spaces, and applications.
Apps Manager provides a visual interface for performing the following subset of functions available through the Cloud Foundry Command Line Interface (cf CLI):
- Orgs: You can create and manage orgs.
- Spaces: You can create, manage, and delete spaces.
- Apps: You can scale apps, bind apps to services, manage environment variables and routes, view logs and usage information, start and stop apps, and delete apps.
- Services: You can bind services to apps, unbind services from apps, choose and edit service plans, and rename and delete service instances.
- Users: You can invite new users, manage user roles, and delete users.
To access Apps Manager as the admin user, see Logging In to Apps Manager.