Page last updated:
This topic contains release notes for File Integrity Monitoring (FIM) Add-on for Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
Release Date: June 28, 2018
- Removed development acceptance tests from the BOSH release package.
- Added support for Canonical Ubuntu 16.04 (Xenial) stemcells.
- Improved coexistence of cgroups with other BOSH release jobs using cgroups.
- Enabled configuration of hard CPU limit when using cgroups.
Release Date: April 27, 2018
- Improves the reliability of smoke tests. This release includes a fix to work around a bug in grep on stemcell 3468.30.
Release Date: April 10, 2018
- Improves the reliability of smoke tests.
Previously, in some environments, smoke tests saw intermittent failure due to resource contention.
This release adds retry logic to the smoke tests
to ensure that any temporary resource contention does not result in a false-positive smoke test failure.
- Updated golang dependency to v1.10.1
Release Date: November 21, 2017
- Includes a smoke test that can be used to verify the basic functionality of the FIM Add-on
- Updated golang dependency to version 1.9.2
Release Date: July 18, 2017
- Does not deploy on Windows cells (use a custom add-on instead)
- Reduced number of FIM checkin messages
Release Date: April 17, 2017
- Constrained resources used by the Add-on
- Cgroup constraints are configurable
- Workaround to avoid Garden conflict on cgroups
Release Date: February 3, 2017
Beta release of FIM Add-on