There are several integration points outside the service broker API:
- Buildpacks compile and package apps to run on PCF.
- A PCF buildpack lets you inject embedded agent code into application containers, such as for application performance monitoring (APM) or client-side routing. Embedded Agents explains how to do this.
- Cloud Foundry’s Loggregator system emits platform metrics, application metrics, and application logs Nozzles explains how to produce and consume these metrics and logs.
- PCF does not use IPv6 internally. To enable external IPv6 communications, your tile must configure them.
- Tiles deployed on PCF v1.11+ can use CredHub to securely store credentials, rather than including them in the product and job template files and having Ops Manager write them into the manifest.