Spring Cloud Services for Pivotal Cloud Foundry®
Spring Cloud Services for Pivotal Cloud Foundry® (PCF) packages server-side components of Spring Cloud projects, such as Spring Cloud Netflix and Spring Cloud Config, and makes them available as services in the Marketplace. This frees you from having to implement and maintain your own managed services in order to use the included projects. Taking advantage of these battle-tested patterns, and of the libraries that implement them, can now be as simple as including a few dependencies in your application build file and applying the appropriate annotation in your source code.
Spring Cloud Services currently provides the following services.
|Service Type||Current Version|
|Circuit Breaker Dashboard||2|
Spring Cloud Services relies on the following other Pivotal Cloud Foundry® products.
- Current Spring Cloud Services for PCF Details
- Version: 1.0.20
- Release Date: 30 January 2017
- Software component version: Spring Cloud OSS Angel.SR4
- Compatible Ops Manager Version(s): 1.9.x, 1.8.x, 1.7.x, 1.6.x, 1.5.x
- Compatible Elastic Runtime Version(s): 1.9.x, 1.8.x, 1.7.x, 1.6.x, 1.5.x
- vSphere support? Yes
- AWS support? Yes