Spring Cloud Data Flow Release Notes
Release notes for Spring Cloud Data Flow for PCF
Release Date: July 16, 2018
Enhancements included in this release:
- Service instances now allow
spring.cloud.dataflow.applicationProperties.*to be set via
cfcreate and update commands
Release Date: June 25, 2018
Fixes included in this release:
- The broker now proceeds with an update operation for a service instance that previously failed to update.
Release Date: June 18, 2018
Features included in this release:
- Service instances are now based on Spring Cloud Data Flow 1.5.1.RELEASE.
- Service instances now accept Maven configuration properties provided by Spring Cloud Data Flow OSS.
- The “run-tests” lifecycle errand no longer requires access to the Internet.