PCF Runtime for Windows v1.10 Release Notes
- Bumps consul-release to v164.
- Brings Diego and Loggregator releases inline with Elastic Runtime versions.
|* Components marked with an asterisk have been patched to resolve security vulnerabilities or fix component behavior.|
Operators can install PCF Runtime for Windows on vSphere, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), or Azure.
The PCF Runtime for Windows tile is available with the release of Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) version 1.10. To use the PCF Runtime for Windows tile, you need OpsManager 1.10.3 or later and Elastic Runtime 1.10.0 or later.
For information about upgrading to PCF Runtime for Windows v1.10.0, see the Upgrading Windows Cells topic in the PCF Runtime for Windows documentation.
- Cell local communication between Diego rep and Consul agent is secured.
- Windows Buildpack support:
- The tile installs the HWC buildpack for enabling IIS applications without running the full IIS process.
- Supports the binary buildpack included with ERT 1.10.0, used to run Windows
- For apps that use the older start command, the tile provides a warning after upgrade.
- Backwards compatible with old apps.
- The 1.10 Runtime for Windows tile can be deployed as an isolation segment.
- The CF healthcheck is configurable for Windows apps.
- The IPSec add-on is supported to secure communications between Windows and Linux virtual machines.
- Due to a bug in libgit2, you cannot push apps using a git repo URL when specifying -b..
.batfiles with the binary buildpack requires ERT 1.10.3 or later (binary buildpack 1.0.11 or later).
- AWS S3 blobstores are known not to work with GCP deployments.
- Note that any behavior that restarts the Windows OS will result in BOSH resurrecting the cell. Pivotal-provided stemcells are configured to disable any auto-restart behaviors.
cf sshis not supported.