This is documentation for the JFrog Artifactory service for Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Current JFrog Artifactory for PCF Details
- Version: 1.0.1
- Release Date: 20th January 2016
- Software component version: JFrog Enterprise 4.4.2
- Compatible Ops Manager Version(s): 1.6.x, 1.5.x, 1.4.x
- Compatible Elastic Runtime Version(s): 1.6.x, 1.5.x, 1.4.x
- vSphere support? Yes
- AWS support? Yes
- OpenStack support? Yes
Upgrading to the Latest Version
Consider the following compatibility information before upgrading JFrog Artifactory for Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
|Ops Manager Version||Supported Upgrades from JFrog Artifactory Versions|
|1.6.x, 1.5.x and 1.4.x||
Install via Pivotal Operations Manager
To install JFrog Artifactory for Pivotal Cloud Foundry, follow the procedure for installing Pivotal Ops Manager tiles:
- Download the product file from Pivotal Network.
- Upload the product file to your Ops Manager installation.
- Click Add next to the uploaded product description in the Available Products view to add this product to your staging area.
- Click the newly added tile to review any configurable options.
- Click Apply Changes to install the service.
The product is based upon the JFrog Artifactory Enterprise edition, so a license specifically for this version of the product is required.
A trial licence for the product can be obtained here
Alternatively, you can upload an existing licence or buy directly from JFrog
The following ports and ranges are used in this service:
- Destination port 80 access to the JFrog VMs from the PCF Router
- Destination port 2049 for NFS access
Please provide any bugs, feature requests, or questions to the Pivotal Cloud Foundry Feedback list.